Health has become a major concern for the present generation. As a result, several people have started using energy drinks to boost their fitness journey. One such drink is Redline! Redline is one of the strongest energy drinks and fat-burning supplements. Bang Energy owned by Vital Pharmaceuticals is the parent company that makes redline energy drinks. Moreover, the brand that owns redline also distributes other variants like VPX, NO Fuzion, and Meltdown.
If you are wondering where to buy a redline energy drink go to the link or it will even be available in gas stations and supermarkets. Anyways all of us have smartphones, just tap into a search engine and type out “redline energy drink near me”. Let us now look at the top reviews and other information about this redline drink.
- Some users mention that this drink is not appropriate for unsupervised consumption as it potentially has severe side effects like irregular or rapid heartbeat, kidney failure, seizure, heart attack, and other serious conditions such as upset stomach, tremor, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, and nausea.
- Another person in the US says that he consumed the drink in July and ten hours later, he suffered from excessive heart rate, extreme chest pain, lost sensation in his hands, and had extreme nausea.
- Several doctors claim that the drink has an excessive amount of caffeine that might even lead to death if over consumed.
- Redline energy drinks are one among the Top 10 workout supplements that are now available in the name of Bang.
- Redline Xtreme energy drink is a sugar-free drink that helps in boosting energy while keeping mental focus in line.
- Redline no-Fuzion energy drink is said to be one of the most preferred pre-workout drinks. It gives sports nutrition along with cognitive enhancement.
- The caffeine content in one serving of redline drinks is nearly 300 mg which is less than 3 cups of coffee.
FAQs about Redline energy drinks
Q. Why is redline so strong?
Caffeine itself is a strong chemical that causes fatal illnesses. But Redline contains another powerful stimulant called Yohimbine other than caffeine which might lead to cardiovascular diseases, skin flushing and much more.
Q. Redline energy drink ingredients
Redline contains a proportional blend of Caffeine Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine), N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Potassium (Potassium Citrate), Yerba Mate, Green Tea, 5-Hydroxy-L-Tryptophan (5-HTP), Vinpocetine, Yohimbine HCl. Moreover, additional ingredients include highly purified water, citric acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Natural Red Color, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Potassium Sorbate, and Disodium EDTA.
Q. Redline energy drink nutrition facts
|Supplements||Amount per spoon|
|Potassium Citrate Monohydrate||26mg|
|Proprietary Blend||657 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||158 mg|
Q. Is Redline a good pre-workout?
Several users claim that it’s an excellent pre-workout drink and cannot be compared to any other supplement. It also helps bodybuilders to burn their fat and maintain their size.
Q. Is redline energy drink illegal?
No, it is not an illegal drink But the Redline energy drink has several side effects like sweating, an increase in heart rate and blood pressure.
Q. Is there any warnings in Redline energy drink?
Yes, there is a warning on the bottle of Redline energy drinks that those under the age of 18 should not consume it. As it has extremely high caffeine content, neither should pregnant women nor those with high blood pressure can consume it.
Q. Why is Redline energy drink banned?
Redline energy drink was banned for the harmful side effects since it contains a high amount of caffeine and several other substances, which the lawsuit indicates are known to cause adverse side effects. Potentially harmful ingredients include yohimbine, vinpocetine, and 5-Hydroxytryptophan, according to the complaint, which can cause rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, and other problems at high doses.
However, only some variants of redline energy drink is discontinued due to the harmful side effects it causes to the consumer. You can check out more about the lawsuit from their official link.
Q. Redline energy drink lawsuit
The manufacturers of Redline products were sued for failing to warn their consumers of the adverse side effects it creates. This was filed by Mr Adam Mirabella, who had a racing heartbeat for 10 hours after consuming a Redline energy drink.
Q. How many redlines does it take to die?
Generally, more than 10g or 10,000mg causes fatal illness and might even lead to death. However, more than 300mg of caffeine might create nervousness or jitteriness.