Be Our Guest! Yes! We’re always looking for new contents, new ideas. If you’ve got an idea that will help our readers solve a problem, we want to hear about it.
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 700 – 2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average.
We have a list of categories to classify your content accordingly. Take a look below.
- Sports; Ranging from cricket to football, there’s always something going on in the world of sports
- Technology; every day, there’s some sort of innovations in technology and new gadgets are released.
- Lifestyle; Interior designs, lifehacks, cosy furniture and innovative products to make out life easier
- Science; New discoveries are made every day, ranging from the smallest microbe to the largest volcanic eruptions
- Fashion; Keeping up with the latest trends in clothing and accessories
- Politics; The who’s who of the people in power and the people against the people in power
- Astronomy; Stars and space, news related to discoveries and space missions
- Current Affairs; To help us stay up to date with the general ongoings in the world
- Travel; Everyone loves travelling, from the hottest deserts to the chilly northern lights
- Trends; Everything you need to know about social media and the trends that are constantly changing
- Entertainment; Movies, Music, Series, Anime, etc., any form of entertainment that piques the interest of people
- Relationship; Dating tips, advice to help out people with relationship problems, Teaching the inexperienced how to handle situations.
- Social Issues; Protests, Women empowerment, Child welfare and all similar kinds of topics that need to be brought into focus
Remember, we follow standard guidelines of writing to maintain a good SEO score and have good visibility on search engines. Please carefully read our guidelines given below.
What we’re looking for
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Before you submit, look at CountShout’s recent posts for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure before your submission.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission (Guest Post)
- Make sure that your content is divided into points and not clustered into a big paragraph.
- Do not copy content from anywhere, originality is a must.
- Make sure that the content is easy and simple to read and avoid errors.
- Keep in mind and avoid writing articles that have already been covered on the site.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or any website.
- Use Grammarly to make sure that your content is grammatically correct and avoid mistakes.
- Remember to use proper formatting for headings and titles in the content.
- Keep your readers in mind. and Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Give a precise conclusion that covers the key points of the post.
- Make references to credible sources.
- Try to add at least one link to a relevant Count Shout article.
- Conclude your post with an interesting line to make the reader ponder over your article.
How to submit a Guest Post
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in a proper format as recommended in the guidelines above. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
You can also advertise on Count Shout: Mail us at email@example.com for enquiry.