15+ Hindi Songs To Express Your Love For Father
I dedicate all these to that special person who’s always had our backs! (our superhero ❤)
Children have a great bond with their father, but sometimes they are not able to express their feelings to him. And some of them are planning for their father’s birthday or father’s day, and want to express their love and affection by dedicating a Hindi song. But you are nervous and confused to select and are not able to find out any situation song for him.
Even in Bollywood, there are lots of songs for mother but very few for Father. Generally, people are not aware of all those songs. So, that’s become very stressful for them.
And It is not possible to go through every Hindi song and pick up anyone of them. No worries, I brought some selective songs for you that portray your sentiments for fathers in a beautiful way. I complied with some best songs for Father that add happiness to you and your father’s life. You can dedicate any of these songs to your father by sharing it on your social media account as a WhatsApp status, Instagram story, or Facebook post, etc.
- Papa Mere Papa (Main Aisa Hi Hoon)
- Papa (By Neha Kakkar & Tony Kakkar)
- Papa Kehte Hain (Qayamat se Qayamat Tak)
- Papa Ki Pari Hoon Main (Main Prem Ki Diwani)
- Mere Papa (Tulsi Kumar, Khushali Kumar)
- Akele Hum Akele Tum (Akele Hum Akele Tum)
- Tujhko Na Dekhun (Jaanwar)
- Pitah Se Naam Hai Tera (Boss)
- Papa Jaldi Aa Jana (Taqdeer)
- Phool Ye Kahan Se (Kaash)
- Papa The Great (Papa the great)
- Mere Daddy Kitne Pyaare Hain (Pyar Ke Do Pal)
- Hamare Papa Aur Hum (Yaara Dildara)
- Aye Mere Bete (Aa Gale Lag Jaa)
- Hanikarak Bapu (Dangal)
Thank you so much. It made my research easier.