Friends are the prized possessions of our lives. Our buddies are always there for us, whether be it dealing with heartbreaks or be it chilling on a weekend. They are there to lift up our moods and be a guide cum philosopher to us. Hollywood or English friendship songs are the best to express your feelings for your friend.
Music can always express what our heart wants to but our words can’t. So, when it comes to our true friends, dedicating the perfect song would be the most special gift that one can ever give. We have thus prepared a list of English songs with the perfect lyrics and melody that can capture the feelings you have for them.
List Of 10 English Songs That You Can Dedicate To Your Friends
- Count on Me (Bruno Mars)
- We’re Going to be Friends (White Stripes)
- You Got a Friend in Me (Randy Newman)
- You’re My Best Friend (Queen)
- With a Little Help from My Friends (The Beatles)
- I’ll be There (Ben E. King)
- I’ll be There for You (Rembrandts)
- Thank You for Being a Friend (Andrew Gold)
- That’s What Friends Are For (Dionne Warwick and Friends)
- Lean on Me (Bill Withers)