To convert any file into a zip file, the first thing that you will need to do is to download the software on your PC or computer. Then, follow these steps given below.
- First, you have to select the file or folder you want to convert, then right-click on it.
- After you right-click, you will get an option called ‘send selected files to.’ When you hover over that option, you will get a sub-option related to the software that you have chosen to install.
- You have to click on that option, and you will get multiple options that you may like to select while converting the file. For example, the zip size, change the title, select the conversion format, and encrypt it with the password.
- After selecting your preferred options, you now have to click on ‘send the new zip file.’ You will get this at the bottom right side of the page.
- You will have to select the folder where you want to keep the zip file. Select the folder, and your zip file will be stored there.
How to open a zip file?
- To open the zip file, you need to locate the file and right-click on it.
- After you right-click, you will get the ‘Extract all’ option.
- After selecting the ‘Extract all’ option, you will get a new pop-up menu. From the pop-up menu, you have to select a location to extract the files.
- Once you select the destination, click on the ‘Ok’ and you will be able to get the zip file.