Mosquitoes have been a menace for all of mankind since time unknown. Even while reading this, I am quite sure you are being pestered by one. There are many effective ways to deal with the mosquito menace but the best instant mosquito killers can be credited to handheld rechargeable electric mosquito killer rackets which can simply eliminate those little nuisances.
The most recommended and top selling electric rechargeable anti-mosquito racket brand is HIT, Odomos or Nippo. There are a number of rackets which serve this purpose, we have picked the best ones for you. Now lets look at the list of top 10 rechargeable mosquito killer bat brands in India 2022.
10 Best Mosquito Killers in India 2022: At a glance
|Mosquito bat with LED light|
|Mosquito bat with charging wire|
|Rechargeable mosquito racket|
|Plug-in mosquito racket|
|Xiaomi Electric Mosquito Racket with LED|
|Electronic racket mosquito killer – best for indoor & outdoor|
|Mosquito bat with removable battery|
|Best made in india mosquito bat|
|2-in-1 Mosquito Killer Badminton|
|Syska mosquito bat|
Top 20 mosquito killers in India reviews:
1) TOAVI 2-in-1 Mosquito Killer Badminton
- If you are looking for a best mosquito racket that is both durable and worth the money, this Mosquito Killer racket is the best option for you. It is a two-in-one Rechargeable mosquito killing racket which acts as a fly swatter racket as well as a mosquito lamp.
- There are two modes available; one is the manual mode and the other is the smart mode. By using the manual mode, you can kill mosquitos around you by swinging the racket around you by hand whereas the smart mode kills the mosquitos by attracting them with a purple LED light within the wall mounted base.
- It has an activation button and a glowing indicator light which will prevent you from getting accidental zaps.
- Also, its mesh has a triple layer lining which offers you with extra protection when the racket is electrified.
- This bug zapper or mosquito killing racket is the best in its kind and at the same time is durable and worth the money. It is definitely recommended by us since it matches all the parameters as a product should.
2) HIT Rechargeable Anti-Mosquito Racquet
- Godrej’s HIT sprays are known to everyone. This strong and durable racquet comes from one of the most trusted companies when it comes to ridding your home from insects.
- Made with grade plastic, this product has a long (400 mAh) battery life with upto 1 month of standby. It is durable. Environment friendly and has a built-in LED light to help mosquitoes in the dark.
- To top it all up, it comes in a sleek and stylish design. Also, an added 6-month warranty makes it an ideal purchase. It has eco-friendly packaging, so brownie points for that!
3) Odomos Mosquito Killer Racquet
- The Odomos mosquito killer racket is made in India best selling product, comes with 1200 mAH rechargeable battery. It has a rather orthodox design but boasts of a wider coverage area making it highly effective.
- This racket also comes with a built-in LED lamp like most of its contenders. It kills mosquitoes instantly and is made of high-grade ABS plastic with a 6-month warranty. The unique shape gives it better coverage.
- It is an incredibly safe product, especially with kids in the household because of its 3-layer safety mesh (no kids should be left near electronics, though). The battery makes it a super-ideal choice if you hate it when you catch the mosquito but the racquet doesn’t go ‘pop’!
4) Nippo Terminator Mosquito Bat
- Nippo Terminator is a light-weight racquet falls in the same category as the other mosquito repellent rackets and packs the same features which are commonly offered in this genre.
- One thing worth mentioning is the fast charging feature it comes with. It has a 1200 mAh battery with a BMS.
- It has a 6-month warranty and shock-proof mesh on both ends. It can be charged using any micro-USB phone charger.
5) Xiaomi Electric Mosquito Racket
- Xiaomi electric mosquito racket is a rather compact racket which works well for small spaces since the area it covers in one swing is lesser as compared to others. It is effective but compact.
- This is a made in India product, with a 6-month warranty. It is also recently-launched, therefore, comes with the latest available technology.
- You can swat away the annoying buzzing of mosquitoes and flies with this rechargeable MI mosquito-killing devices that come highly recommended.
6) Vanish Mart Mosquito Killer Bat
- If you are looking for a sleek finish, long battery life and innovative design, the Rakitic Electric Fly swatter might just be the right device for you. The battery can last up to 5 days post charging for an hour and a half. Vanish Mart Mosquito Killer Bat is Chennai based Indian company.
- This is a pest control trap with purple LEDs to trap flies and mosquitoes. It is small and can fit anywhere in your room, blending in with the décor. There is no smell, chemical release or radiation making it completely safe for pregnant women, children and pets.
- It has a separate charging platform which makes it easier to charge and emits a soft light when switched on.
7) Hunter Mosquito Killer Bat
- Hunter Mosquito Resistant Bat is as good as any other mentioned here with a 3 layer netting to provide better protection against accidents and is easy to use and handle.
- It has a powerful battery and a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty. It is easily rechargeable and very suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
8) BEST MILEGA Insect Killer Racket
- The Best Milega Racket somewhat lives up to its name and can be called one of the cheapest mosquito racket in Indian market. The power supply, protective layering and battery back-up make it a great buy.
- This ISO-certified mosquito bat comes with a 6-month warranty and is made of ABS plastic. It has a 1500-mAh battery and a high-power LED light.
- With its rectangular shape, it covers a larger area and is a best mosquito-killing machine.
9) Syska mosquito bat
- Syska mosquito bat might sound uncanny but it fits in one’s budget really well. With a 400 mAh durability and myriads of colours to choose from, it surely makes for a good device against those tiny pests.
- This one comes in two colors – pink and green! It has a 6-month warranty and is made of ABS plastic. It has a bright built-in LED and a detachable charging cable.
- It also comes with over-heat and short-circuits protection. It is very light weight and easy to carry.
10) Vidhi World Mosquito Swatter
- Vidhi Mosquito Swatter boasts of a Battery Management system which monitors overcharging and provides discharge protection. This device has also proved to be effective to curb mosquitoes that too at an affordable price.
- Made with ABS grade plastic, it is durable and sturdy. It has a built-in LED light and comes in different colors. If you are looking for an easy, hassle-free way to deal with the blood-sucking insects, you have come to the right place!
Prayraa Rechargeable Handheld Mosquito Killer Racket*
Wosta electronic led mosquito trap killer lamp has 365nm bionic purple light wave trapping technology which kills mosquitoes efficiently in a more physical way. Without disturbing your sleep, it kills all flying insects and Its soft blue light acts as a night light as well as saving electricity. It has a USB chargeable cable
This is more healthy for the human body rather than pesticides and chemicals and you can frequently use it anyway like in bedrooms, kitchens, warehouses, and hospitals. This lamp has a streamlined 360-degree suction fan that can be sucked the flying insects from any direction and kill them very effectively.
You can easily remove the trapped mosquito from a large capacity mosquito storage box and clean it quickly. It is a waterproof mosquito lamp. This repellent is very easy to maintain, you need to plug in the plug and press the button. It’s come under the range of thousand and can be purchased from Amazon.
Nubilous Friendly Electronic LED Mosquito Killer Machine*
This mosquito killer lamp is amazingly designed with low power consumption, high performance of the anti-mosquito. Its purple deem light used as a night light and LED light attracts flying giants from each corner of the surrounding area, killing them instantly. The odourless, chemical-free, and pollution-less features of this lamp provide you a healthy and fresh environment. you will get a portable USB adapter with this lamp. And you can easily recharge anywhere with adequate electricity. You can operate this from anywhere by computer, laptop, mobile power, etc. These unique features make this mosquito killer lamp different from others.
This killer lamp can be set up in any place where you need to kill mosquitoes. Generally, it worked more effectively in bed-room, halls, hotels, offices, camps, and farm-like places. Cleaning this lamp is not difficult, things you should follow to merely remove the outer plastic cover with a screwdriver and separate dead mosquitoes or gnats from it.
Jiyana Electric Mosquito Killer LED Lamp
Pokari is an Indian brand that manufactured one of the best electronic mosquito trap machines. Its ultraviolet light has strong light penetration which lures flying insects over a 320 square foot area. And its updated vortex fan is twice as good as other ordinary fans which kill mosquitoes, flies, and small insects in a more physical way.
This killer lamp has various interesting features like it’s very handy and portable, even you can use it conveniently at your home or any other places. It works without any noise, won’t disturb your family’s sleep at night and its soft purple low light can be used as a night lamp. Just one press, it started working.
TORIYOX International Eco Friendly Electronic LED*
This mosquito trap killer features such as 365nm bionic purple light wave trapping technology which lures insects like moths, mosquitoes, etc, and kills them in a purely physical and effective way. It has double features, can be used as a night lamp and its blue light at night gives you more delightful sleep. It can eliminate all flying insects as well saving energy. Almost noiseless, people will not disturb while sleeping.
During the morning, you should not open the bottom tray directly because the mosquitoes trapped inside the tray may fly out. Keep it running for more than 2 -3 hours so that the mosquitoes feel uncomfortable and die. For its more efficient work, you should be kept maintained distances from the fan and the room should be dark.
The operation is simple and less complex, you need to plug in the plug, press the button. People adjust this killer lamp in the home’s kitchen, warehouse, and the hospital also.
COROID International Eco Friendly Electronic Mosquito Lamp*
PYXBE is an international Eco-Friendly Electronic LED Mosquito Killer Lamp. You can use it as a night lamp as well as an insect killer machine at your home. This is the same as other mosquito killer lamps easy to handle, with USB reachable, and very handy to carry anywhere.
It’s a process to kill mosquitoes fast and furious. First to entices mosquitos by its effective led light, sucks them by their powerful fan’s current then kills them and stores them in mosquito trays. You can easily clean it by opening up a tray. Its fan work without making any sounds gives you a peaceful and healthy environment.
Viola Rocklight Rechargeable Mosquito Racket Bat
This Mosquito killer lamp is different from PYXBE . It has features like a bottom storage box that stored bead mosquitoes and you can simply twist to unlock the bottom, discard them. It can discharge a light wave of 365 Nm in length, specially designed for attracting mosquitoes. It’s a fan designed with seven lea whalpool which traps more insects and correctly killed them.
Other features of this killer lamp like convenient power supply via the standard USB charging cable. This could be connected to any mobile charging head or laptops and recharged in any situation.
It worked more effectively anywhere such as living room, kitchen, bedroom, office, hotel, yoga centers, hospitals, car, etc. It is completely non-toxic and healthy to pregnant women, children, or pets.
Dewberries Rechargeable Mosquito Bat / Racket
Keekos Eco Friendly Electronic LED Mosquito Killer Machine*
This American brand question killer lamp is testified and certified to Emc as well as fulfilled all relevant American standards. Its automatic electronic insect bug zapper works flawlessly. And its accurate frequency blue light traps mosquitoes rapidly.
This one also works as eco friendly, soundless and smell-less, giving healthy surroundings to all age groups of people. This also gives a mosquito-free atmosphere anytime and anywhere.
Super Toy Rechargeable Mosquito Bat
If we talked about this mosquito lamp, its appearance is more fascinating and unusual. It’s a technique to trap and kill small flying insects in a more physical way and the best mosquito killer lamp. Its dual features of led light work similarly to another killer lamp to produce a 365nm light wavelength to lure mosquitoes. Its fan-generated fast airflow to suck them shortly, stored in a mosquito box. That’s completely odorless and non-toxic to human health. It’s easy to assemble or dismantle while cleaning.
You can use mosquito lamps in environments like Indoor: bedroom, study, living room, bathroom, restaurant, hotel, restaurant, conference rooms, offices, supermarkets, etc. Certainly outdoor camping tents and enclosed spaces.
Rareeram 2-in-1 Rechargeable Mosquito Racket
Mosquitoes are transmitted through ultraviolet LED lights and killed by electric shock. Mosquito trap with light waves, quietly effective and comfortable. It has similar dual features to other mosquito killer lamps.
With just a One-button press, it starts working.
Its Ultra Safe Guarantee gives you radiation-free, noise-free, non-toxic, and chemical-free surroundings which is safer for children, pregnant ladies, elderly people, or pets. It’s advanced and Powered by USB and convenient to carry out according to preference. It is portable for indoor and outdoor.
WENGVO Electronic USB Safe Mosquito Killer Lamp
Among all other mosquito repellents, it looks more classic and small in size. The led light technology lures all title flying insects towards the lamp and Its updated suction fan sucks them and bugs into the box. You need not clean this box frequently but once in 2-4 weeks, even clean in water also.
Its led light has a long service life other than killer lamps like more than ten thousand hours and saves more than 70% electricity. You can also use it as the night light in your bedroom. It’s USB power is handy to carry and can be set up in places like bedrooms, halls, hotels, travel, camping, and any places where mosquitoes are disturbing you.
Using it for the first time, please keep some important points in mind like, use it for more than two days. While using this day time, ensure you should not be frog rot to close the door, windows and pull off the curtains. It works more effectively in a dark environment.
Buying Guide – What to look for when choosing a best quality mosquito killer racket?
Although, before buying a mosquito racket as such, you have to keep in mind some of the factors that are mentioned below:
Heavy-duty Material: When you select a best mosquito racket, you have to be careful to check the built in material. The plastic that is used to build it should be either ABS virgin plastic or aircraft grade ABS plastic, otherwise it can break easily while swaying.
Fast Charging Technology: The racket should be manufactured with a smart fast charging technology that should not take whole day to charge the battery.
Battery Backup: The battery backup should last atleast for a few days, while in the manual mode; and for at least a few hours if used in the smart mode. This will prove if the product is durable or not.
With UV Light Lamp: If you want to use a racket which you can us even in the night mode, you should buy one with an LED purple light system that is able to release at least 360 to 400nm wavelength to kill the mosquitos.
Charging Mode: Charging through detachable cable can prove to be of a great hassle and most importantly, it is out of date. An USB charging base or an attached charging pin is the way to go if you want to buy a mosquito racket for your home.
Light Item Weight: If you want to use it on a regular basis, it is always better to buy light weight fly swatters since it is easier to handle.
Price: Of course, if you are buying such devices such as a mosquito racket, you have to keep the price in mind. But low cost rackets that are found in the markets are often of an inferior quality and do not last long. So, it is better to check if your device is worth the money.
Warranty: In order to get the assurance of the quality of the product you are buying, you should check if the company provides you with a product warranty of a minimum of three-six months.
These were some of the factors that one should check before buying a mosquito racket. We have thus searched and put out the best mosquito racket that we could find on the basis of customer reviews as well as all the other factors that are necessary to crosscheck and are put forward before you as well.
Instructions: How to use mosquito killer racket?
Here is a small step by step guide to help you how to use the mosquito killer bat.
- Use the USB charging port to charge the device,
- With a battery capacity of 1200 mAh, it takes only 2-3 hours to charge fully,
- Follow the light indicators for detecting the battery percentage,
- Press the ON1 button to switch on the device,
- Then sway manually to kill mosquitos,
- Press ON2 to activate the purple light mode.
What are the benefits of rechargeable mosquito bat?
The traditional way to get rid of mosquitoes was to smash them with the first thing which would be visible. It is obvious that one can’t practically stick to the traditional ways. This is where these manual gadgets come in handy. These rackets are powered by a battery and zap the mosquito on coming in contact with them. Such rackets are used almost everywhere, right from household to commercial spaces. In fact, there are specific individuals equipped with these rackets looking after pest control.
We live in any part of India either clean or dirty places, we can’t escape from mosquitoes. Whether Continuous annoying buzz sounds or the presence of Mosquito itself disturbs our sleep, that’s the reason we couldn’t sleep well during the night. Get rid of them, we used lots of home remedies like a net but that does not give much relief from them.
Even use of liquid repellents or incense sticks that are not good for human health which release some harmful chemicals. Here is the best alternative option for this problem. We have recommended a list of best mosquito killer lamps for your living room that you can use as an alternative to harmful liquid repellents or incense sticks or You can also purchase a mosquito killer bat, it is very effective.
FAQs about Mosquito Killer Racket and Lamp:
Which is the best mosquito killer in India?
There are a number of mosquito killer rackets which serve the purpose to make your living space totally insect free, but we have picked the best ones for you. Here is the list of the most recommended and top selling electric rechargeable anti-mosquito racket brand is HIT, Odomos or Nippo. To check the price and purchase any of these click on the link given.
Is mosquito racket safe? Can mosquito bat kill human?
**Disclaimer: These devices can lead to accidents if not attended to. Therefore it is advised to use these devices with utmost care and to keep them out of reach of children.
No, It can’t kill a human but it’s not safe. This means that you cannot die by touching the net of the mosquito racket, but it can harm you by causing burns and shocks. The shocks from the rackets are not continuous, but if you get electrocuted for a long time, there are chances for paralysis. To sum it up, you will feel a shock when you touch a racket net, but it is not fatal. So, It is recommended not to touch that net part and use the badminton to only kill insects like mosquitoes or other flying insects.
Did you know “Which country invented mosquito bat?”
Tsao-I Shih is a Taiwanese national which often credited with inventing the mosquito racket; he filed for a patent for an “electronic insect-killing swatter” in 1996.
Can we repair mosquito bat?
Yes, You can repair the mosquito bat if you are a technician or have some technical knowledge. You can watch YouTube video tutorials and fix it. All the electronic parts are easily available in the market or you can order online from here.
Is mosquito bat effective?
Yes, mosquito bat is effective. It is the best instant mosquito killers.
Mosquito bat charging time?
Charging time of a mosquito bat varies from product to product, company to company. It depends on technology or battery mAh.
Mosquito bat battery price?
Mosquito bat battery price varies from 60 rupees to 300 rupees. It all depends on the quality of the battery. If you purchase a best quality battery it will costly and also it will last longer. But if you purchase cheap battery then there will be many complaints about the battery.
Mosquito killing racket price?
As we have mentioned in the post there are various mosquito killing racket in market but price of a mosquito killing racket depends on the quality and functionality. There are rackets made with ABS plastic, which has rechargeable battery, multi-layer mesh, some has in-build torch. mosquito killing racket price starts from 150 rupees to 1000 rupees.
Mosquitoes may have proven to be a problem for all of humankind but these technological advancements have left them at a disadvantage. The above mentioned products are enough to have a safe, mosquito free ambience to sustain both health and peace of mind.
If you have anything to ask or tell about the electric mosquito racket, write it in the comments.