When included in natural homemade remedies, avocados enhance the appearance of skin and make it look healthier.
Direct application of Avocado on skin has shown positive results too.
- It hydrates the undernourished and dehydrated skin and rejuvenates the tired and dull skin.
- Avocado has proven effective in treatment of psoriasis and eczema. Rubbing avocado on eczema provides the much needed relief.
- Rubbing avocado on skin gives you a good, improved and clear complexion.
- It is a very good sunscreen. It protects the skin against UV A and UV B rays.
- In case of sunburn, it is a great source of relief. Applying avocado on sunburn soothes it, heals the skin and clears the complexion.
- It moisturizes the dry skin.
- Helps with age spots and lessens the appearance of scars and pigmentation on skin.
4 Benefits of Avocado face masks for glowing skin
1. Avocado mashed in oatmeal and milk
This mask provides moisture to the dry skin and clears the dullness off your skin. The mask also evens out the skin complexion.
2. Avocado and honey mask
It is great for acne-prone skin. Mixing honey and mashed avocado and applying directly on skin, soothes inflammation and helps with any type of acne on your skin.
3. Anti-wrinkle mask of avocado
Mash avocado and put some egg whites in it. Put it on your skin for 20 minutes. It is a great anti-aging and anti- wrinkle treatment.
4. Avocado to rescue oily skin
Grind avocados and put lemon juice into it, stir well and put it on your face. This face mask controls the excess oil production on your face.
Avocado hair mask for improvising the hair and scalp health-
- Smash avocado and apply it on your scalp. It has a good impact on the quality of your hair and scalp.
- It helps to cure dry & itchy scalp.
- It moisturizes the scalp on application.
- Mix avocado and mayonnaise. This hair mask improves the texture of hair making it shinier.